Thursday, March 25, 2010

A few randoms...

What's not to love about spring?! Above are my new sandals, all from Target! The ones on the left were only $5! I love a good deal!



The daffodils from my yard! And the hydrangeas are just starting to bloom! Can't wait to have those in a vase!

A new adventure in nail polish, a gray color. My husband says it looks like shiny, wet concrete! Only a man that does construction for a living would think that! So funny!



While I am hard at work, this is what Dozer does. In between barking every time someone walks in the door!



I found a purse! For all those that helped with suggestions in this post, I have found the perfect purse for me! Well, actually my mom found it! At a Coach outlet store! I called her my personal shopper for the day! Too fun!




1 comments:

knitpic said...

They say "Mama knows best". However, how come I have so mandy "wrong" ones in my closet? I do love my new purse, so finally got it right!

And I am thrilled you like yours as it would have been a pain to take back!