Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thankfulness

So in the midst of all the craziness of life, I try to remember the things I am thankful for. Whether big or small, the things that bring me joy always help to soothe the worries.

10 things I am thankful for:

1. My thoughtful, loving husband

2. My fun, sweet children

3. My great assistant and constant helper at work

4. Starbucks, my favorite being a skinny white mocha with ground cinnamon

5. My large wardrobe, even though I always feel like I have nothing to wear!

6. The space heater under my desk that always keeps my feet warm

7. My dog, who never ceases to be excited to see me

8. My blackberry phone

9. Skype

10. High heels, even though they hurt my feet, they always make me powerful and in charge

What are you thankful for? Remember, that no matter what you are going through, try to think of at least 5 things in your everyday life that bring a smile to you!

0 comments: