Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A few more from spirit week


The last day of spirit week at school, the kids were to dress up as what they want to be when they grow up. Whether out of indecisiveness or pure life's desire, Hudson chose to be Randy and Lily chose to be me. I'm not sure I want to know the true answer to that question; for now, I choose to think they like us enough to want to be like us when they are older!










While I'm not sure these pictures can get any funnier, the conversations these two had that morning before we left for school had me smiling all day long! You should have heard them! They walked around the house, arm in arm, Hudson (Randy) saying to Lily (me), "Hey baby, want to go on a date?" Lily answering, "Sure baby, only if we go somewhere nice!" Hudson's reply, "Okay baby, but we've got to get some work done first." Lily, "Alright baby, see you at the office!" Haha! Have they heard us talk about date nights and work?!

2 comments:

Chartering New Waters said...

I laughed out loud reading this...how funny!

knitpic said...

These are just the funniest! Lily looks cute, but Hudson is just a riot! Randy should look so good! Thanks for sharing - love it!