Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I...

I am: a Wife, Stepmother, Daughter, Sister, Friend, Workaholic, Cook

I think: I put too much pressure on myself, and then end up miserable when I fail.

I know: that everything happens for a reason. The song "God Bless the Broken Road", fits my life perfectly!

I have: a lot of clothes, but don't always know how to put outfits together.

I wish: and pray that the next two weeks lead us in a direction to building a better future, for our family and our company.

I hate: that I have to work so much and miss out on a lot of Hudson and Lily's lives.

I miss: working out.

I fear: that Hudson and Lily will never realize how much I love them.

I hear: the air purifier and phones ringing.

I smell: coffee! Yum!

I crave: homemade herb bread from my Mom! Hint hint!

I wonder: what the kids will be like when they are older.

I regret: that I ever started smoking.

I love: my husband, children and our crazy maltese, Dozer.

I ache: in my neck and shoulders because I sit at the computer all day.

I am not: losing weight, even though I have drastically changed my diet.

I try: to see the blessing in every situation.

I believe: in God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

I dance: with my husband in the car.

I sing: quietly, unless I'm alone, then I belt it out!

I cry: when I'm really mad.

I fight: to raise my kids with respect and honesty.

I lose: patience more often than I would like to admit.

I never: skip breakfast. It's my favorite meal of the day!

I always: drink coffee in the morning, I wouldn't survive without it!

I confuse: want with need.

I listen: to the kids laughter, and it warms my heart.

I can usually be found: at work.

I need: to spend more time with my family.

I am happy: when my family is together.

I imagine: what our life will be like in 5 years, maybe our own house, a truck that runs, teenagers (yikes!), and maybe less work!

2 comments:

Megan said...

That was so fun to read about you! I had no idea you liked breakfast that much! We have a waffle house near our house! ha ha ha!
Love you! thanks for sharing. am learning so many things about you now and it is awesome. keep it comin!

Chartering New Waters said...

I learned a lot too!