Friday, January 8, 2010

Fun Friday

I have decided that Fridays here are now going to be Fun Fridays. I will post about only fun things, no whining, no sadness, no drama. Fun facts about me, random fun things, basically anything that I think is fun! Ha!

So today's Fun post is about my Top Ten websites, ones that I visit almost daily.

Top Ten:
1. Jacksonville Daily News, our local newspaper- www.jdnews.com
2. Radar Online, for all my celebrity gossip- www.radaronline.com
3. The Pioneer Woman, just check this one out, love it!- www.thepioneerwoman.com
4. Facebook- www.facebook.com
5. ModernMom, love this website, clothes, health, fitness, family- www.modernmom.com
6. Google- www.google.com
7. The Bible- www.biblos.com
8. Ann Taylor Loft- www.anntaylorloft.com
9. FedBizzOpps, a helpful tool for contractors- www.fbo.gov
10. TastyKitchen, a branch of The Pioneer Woman, but only recipes submitted by anyone- www.tastykitchen.com

Hope you enjoy and maybe even find a new website that you might like! Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Megan Ashley said...

I love Modernmom, such a great website!

KnitPic said...

FBO.gov? Is that like FBI.Julie?

Julie said...

The FBO site is actually a contract/job search for contractors on the military bases. We've gotten a few projects off of there!