Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010 Goals

I do not like to make New Years resolutions. Each year Randy and I create a list of our goals for the year. I've decided to blog about them, because I can't find our list from last year. And this time next year, I think it would be great to come back and review the year, see where I've succeeded and where I've failed. Sometimes my goals for a year are more like bucket list items, things I want to do in the next few years, some are more like prayer requests. Whatever the goal may be, they are mine, whether for now or in a few years.

1. Get out of debt, both personal and business.
2. Grow my hair long, or cut it shorter.
3. Begin, and stick to, a workout routine.
4. Lose 5-10lbs.
5. Go on a family vacation, if #1 is completed.
6. Quit smoking.
7. Go to church on a regular basis.
8. Read one book a month.
9. Finish the quilt I started over 5 yrs ago.
10. Work harder at seeing the good in every situation.
11. Practice patience and gentleness with the kids, and spend more time with them.
12. Cook more than one meal a week.
13. Make more drastic changes to my diet and nutrition.
14. Reorganize my closet.
15. Take Dozer for a long walk at least once a week.

Can't wait till next year to see how I do! I'm sure I'll be posting more about each thing on my list!

1 comments:

knitpic said...

I think these are some great goals. Totally doable if you stay focused! You go girl! Post your list in your bathroom, at your desk, on the frig... And include a bible verse that encourages you.