Monday, August 18, 2008

New books!

Randy and I had a date night on Saturday! It was so nice to spend some time together! We went to Red Lobster for dinner, then Lowe's, Belk and Barnes and Noble. Dinner was so-so. We found new appliances at Lowe's for our Stella house that is finally on the market. At Belk, I found two great pairs of jeans, and Randy found me a shirt to go with each pair. We then headed over to Barnes and Noble, where I found two great books that I am excited to start reading. I have such a great husband! Give the man a soda, a motocross magazine, and a comfy chair- he was good to go! I'll keep you updated on my reading! I'm trying to get back into the swing of things!

3 comments:

Chartering New Waters said...

Date Night, new jeans and tops, new books...girl you did great!!!!

I have the 2nd book, but have only taken the time to read the 1st chapter...I probably need to work on the Life Mgmt part of that book. I got a new book today too. We should encourage each other to read a couple chapters of our books each week...for real? You game?

Julie said...

I'm game! I need a little push sometimes- sounds great to me!

KnitPic said...

You can't go wrong with Elizabeth George. She is one of my favorite authors. I do not own either of your new books. Let me know what you think when you get into them.