Friday, August 22, 2008

Make-over!

I took Lily to get her hair done yesterday! We went to the same place I always get my hair done, so I knew my stylist would do an amazing job! See for yourself! Before
Getting her hair shampooed, laughing the whole time because she is ticklish on her head!
During
After

And I couldn't go to the salon without stopping at the Fresh Fruit Bouquet Company! They not only make bouquets out of fresh fruit, but they make great smoothies, shakes, and parfaits with fresh fruit and frozen yogurt! Lily got camarel apple and I got chocolate, bananas and strawberries! The best part is the frozen yogurt, so yummy and not that bad for you! She was so excited about her hair, that she was mortified when we opened the door to leave and the wind blew her hair and tousled it a bit. What a girl!!!!

3 comments:

Chartering New Waters said...

Her hair looks darling...when did she get sick?

KnitPic said...

Tell Lily I think her hair looks Fabulous Darling, just Fabulous!

Megan said...

Lily you look simply gorgeous! I love all that blonde! Hope you had fun with Jules that day. Can't wait to hear more about your adventures.