Thursday, August 7, 2008

It's been awhile...




So Randy and I had a business meeting in Virginia this past weekend. We got a little silly on the ride home, so I started taking pictures. We keep talking about how we don't take enough pictures. Well, five minutes prior to these pictures I told Randy we had to stop having fun or I was going to wet myself. So, my silly husband procedes to scoot his chair all the way forward, knees hitting the dash, looking like an old man with his seat as far up as it can go! So what do I start doing? Laughing my head off, of course. And no, I did not pee my pants, but I was pretty stinkin' close! Thanks honey!

2 comments:

Chartering New Waters said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATES! I love it! I love the blogging comments too! Randy is a goof, I can totally see my hubby doing that too!

Chartering New Waters said...

PS- You look fantastic!