Friday, April 2, 2010

Blog Along- Baker

Ooo baking! It's been a while since I've baked anything, but I do have a list of things that make baking easier!

5 things that make my life easier as a baker:

1. Kitchen Aid mixer- My grandma gave me her mixer a few years before she passed away, and it is something I treasure! Not only for the ease of mixing, but because I know how much she used it and loved it, all the wonderful treats she made using the mixer!

2. The Internet- Whenever I want new recipes ideas, there are tons of great websites all about baking!

3. Stackable cooling racks- I love these! They are especially great around the holidays when I make more cookies. If I'm running out of counter space, I just stack these puppies on top of each other!

4. The microwave- Since I normally don't have loads of time to just bake the day away, I never get a chance to let my butter soften to room temperature. So the microwave always comes in handy for that!

5. My apron- My mom got me an apron a few years ago and embroidered my name on it! So cute! And I tend to be a bit messy in the kitchen, I move a tad too fast and end up spilling things, so the apron has saved many an outfit!

Be sure to check out the other participants of this Blog Along:

Amanda
Meagan

0 comments: