Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Cleaning!

Doesn't spring make you just want to clean and organize your house from top to bottom? Well, that is just what I did last weekend! I spent hours in the kids rooms cleaning and organizing, and throwing out all those things they don't need or want anymore! I also destroyed the evidence before they got home! I was feeling quite ambitious, and I am so proud of myself for getting everything on my list accomplished! I cleaned bathrooms, stairs, carpets, did laundry, made dinner and banana pudding for my hubby, swept and mopped floors, dusted, I could go on and on...Since I work everday, and we are gone racing on most weekends, sometimes things get pushed to the back burner. Well, since the kids were with their mom last weekend, I had the choice to either sit and relax, which I did some, or clean! And I chose cleaning, and I am so glad that I did. Now I can enjoy time with my husband, and the kids! I think we are all going to the track this afternoon, and I am so excited. I have not seen the kids since Sunday, and that was only for an hour, in between picking them up from their mom's and letting them go spend a few days with Randy's parents. The weather is gorgeous, sunny and mid-70s. It will be wonderful to get outside and have family-time!

I found this "meez" on another person's blog, I thought the knitting was so cute! I almost put her, well it's supposed to be me, on the beach knitting! But I'll save that one for my mom!

2 comments:

Megan said...

So totally fun! I should be feeding my kids dinner, instead I am making a meez!

Megan said...

Girl! Post some pics of the fam! I need to print them out and hang them in my new "family" frame.