Thursday, March 6, 2008

The highlight of my day!


My mom and my sister are spending some time together in Ohio, they called me yesterday saying they were shopping, and found shoes for $11, then 50% off of that! They called me about 5 different times, to get my shoe size, find out what I like and need, and then they proceeded to shoe shop for me! So all these shoes were only $5.50 each! How fun! It was great to have personal shoppers for a day! My sister even tried them on for me to make sure they would work! Now that is the easiest shoe shopping I have ever done! I cannot wait to get them in the mail! The weather is already warming up and I will be anxious to try out each new pair!

1 comments:

Megan said...

I can't believe I got 5 new pairs of shoes and I haven't even seen them yet! How fun is this!