Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Stuck

Do you ever get the feeling that you are stuck? That the life you lead is destined to be the same forever. I've been feeling that way lately. Things keep happening that lead me to believe life will always be this way. That I will always work too many hours, that our business will never truly succeed, that my kids will never see me as a mother, that my house will always be a mess, that my marriage will never grow. I feel like I'm complaining as I write this, but I know that I'm not the only one who has ever felt this way. I guess it's just been one of those days too many days in a row.

I know God has a plan for us. But right now, I have no idea what that plan may be. There is a lot of pressure and stress sitting on my shoulders right now, and I feel as though it has gotten the best of me, and the worst.

I am very excited to announce though, that my husband is doing great at helping around the house a little more. He makes lunches, does the dishes, heats up leftovers for the kids, and keeps things picked up around the house. All this so that by the time I finally get home from work, all I have to do is make coffee for the next morning!

I'll be sure to post more as time goes on, to keep who ever reads this updated. Does anyone read this? Ha ha!

2 comments:

KnitPic said...

I read this and know just how you feel. Look for little blessings everyday! I guess we can feel blessed we don't have major issues in our lives that cause our lives to be out of control rather than just same old, same old!

Pray about it. Is God wanting some changes in your life/heart?

Chartering New Waters said...

I think when I realize I feel this way, God is about to do something! "For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and encouragement of Scriptures we might have hope!" Romans 15:4. Today, I pray you read God's Word to find that hope, only He can offer! Love You!