Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dinner last night

So last night I had some extra time on my hands, which I probably should have used to clean, but instead I decided to use my time to make two meals, tri-colored peppers stuffed with meatloaf, topped with tomatoes and tomato sauce, pasta with corn and tomatoes on the side, and a breakfast casserole for us to eat this week in the mornings. I thought the meatloaf stuffed peppers were too cute, so here are a few pictures. And Mom, in case you were wondering, there is no rice in these peppers, although I thought about it, I wanted pasta on the side. And no, the meat filling does not really taste like traditional meatloaf, it was WAY better!

4 comments:

Chartering New Waters said...

This is me sending you a virtual high-five! Yummo!

KnitPic said...

How cute you are! Where did you get the idea? Way to go, girl! Did your fam love?

Megan said...

THanks for making me want to throw up. Stuffed peppers is my ultimate gag me meal! Good cookin though! Can I have some pasta?

Julie said...

They are not the normal stuffed peppers! I don't like those things either! These were de-lish!