Friday, September 19, 2008

New shoes and purse!



So the other day, Randy gave me some free time away from work, the house, the kids, him! Ha ha! I had just started, so I was feeling crummy and in need of a boost. Well, my wonderful husband mentioned that since I have been needing a new purse, why I don't take the afternoon off and go find one! Well, much to my surprise, I did! And boy do I love it! Normally, it takes me forever to find a purse I love, and since I carry the same one for about 6-8 months, I always want to make sure it fits my crazy lifestyle! I also found a great pair of shoes, my first pair of flats! And I love them, so comfy, yet cute too! I also stopped by Barnes and Noble, had a cup of coffee and a super yummy piece of pumpkin cheesecake! Deeeelish!

2 comments:

KnitPic said...

WEll that is a stylin' purse. Was it that first one you saw, but needed to check every other store first before making said purchase? A cup of coffee and cheesecake does sound good....

Megan said...

What a stinkin fun day! I am all about flats now. I think my goal is to have a pair in every color. Have you seen purple anywhere? ha ha ha! Love the purse? Where did you end up going? How long were you gone? Do you like the flats? I want you to post a pic of you wearing shoes and holding new bag!